Friday, February 18, 2011

Sharing

This is for my fellow coordinators out there…

Blogging is a great way to communicate and share ideas and journal. I think we all have fleeting thoughts that are astounding and potentially groundbreaking or motivational. Don't let those thoughts disappear in the background of your daily bog of work.

Today I'm sharing a tutorial video that I did yesterday for Maud King in Rogers. It shows how I've formulated and organized my Perkins spreadsheet so that I had a fairly accurate account of my running balance within Perkins throughout the fiscal year. This was a good thing to compare to the audit trails that my bookkeeper provides me.


If you select to follow this blog or visit here periodically to check out any of the tutorial videos that relate to any other sort of professional development. Please leave comments or ask questions for clarification. I still like to teach and I want to improve my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment